A new blessing!
It's been a full year since we returned from furlough...one of the hardest years thus far in my life. As we had left, friendships continued in our absence, life kept going for everyone, but when trying to re-enter into these existing friendships 15 months later...brutal!
After about 5 months, I got involved with an amazing group of ladies for a bible study. Can I just say, that without a doubt these ladies have been such an encouragement to me! I know I would've gotten on a plane and been in the states if it weren't for them! All that said...thanks Leanne, Robin, Etta, Karlene, Amy, Lori, Nancy, Pam for putting up with me!
After about 5 months, I got involved with an amazing group of ladies for a bible study. Can I just say, that without a doubt these ladies have been such an encouragement to me! I know I would've gotten on a plane and been in the states if it weren't for them! All that said...thanks Leanne, Robin, Etta, Karlene, Amy, Lori, Nancy, Pam for putting up with me!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home