journey of joy

9.22.2011

Our homeschool life

I am quite excited over our homeschooling again this year, I just wish that this excitement would pour over to zeb. We have developed a morning routine that jai and keio are so excited over, they get their coloring books and " do homeschool.". Zeb on the other hand runs the other direction!! We are trying to be creative, but how much extra work do you do?

Any ideas? As a teacher, I realize how much "easier" it is to teach a class than one student. You never really get the one on one interaction like homeschool. The students don't have to distinguish between teacher or mum. The mum/teacher thing is definately something zeb has not made the distinction over....bribery? Do I give into giving him things or prizes?

I have also been motivated to start making "learning packets" for keio. He just can't stay away from zeb during homeschool, so I figure if he has something fun to do, he may not interrupt as much..wait on that update ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home