journey of joy

9.21.2011

Goals...

With some encouragement from a friend, I've decided to try to keep up with our blog....more for me than any of you..sorry!
When talking about our blog, I realized that it is really the only place that documents our lives for the past 6 years, that being said, I'm not ready to stop documenting....

And now you'll have to wait for the next profound thing or thought that comes to my brain.

2 Comments:

  • and in your post, possibly lies the motivation for me to start writing on our blog also... it is such a great place to keep a journal of our lives, especially about our kiddos who are growing up all to fast! Can't wait to read more about what is going on with your family!

    By Blogger Ellen, at 3:10 AM  

  • Hehehe.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home