Great to finally see pictures of the Barlow Mor Mor. We are looking forward to seeing Zeb and his parents at Christmas. I vote that Kristen write a journal for the family so that we can all hear about the adventures. With Mor Mor Barlow being involved I am sure there are more than a few stories to be told. Great Aunt Kris
So glad to see a pic of precious Zeb with the NY Grandma, oops Conn. Grandma, oops, Pa. Mor Mor Barlow. God bless your wonderful family Jon. And... I am not sure I would be as brave as you with the Taco "stuff" but as they say, the proof is in the pudding.
2 Comments:
Great to finally see pictures of the Barlow Mor Mor. We are looking forward to seeing Zeb and his parents at Christmas. I vote that Kristen write a journal for the family so that we can all hear about the adventures. With Mor Mor Barlow being involved I am sure there are more than a few stories to be told. Great Aunt Kris
By
Anonymous, at 9:58 AM
So glad to see a pic of precious Zeb with the NY Grandma, oops Conn. Grandma, oops, Pa. Mor Mor Barlow. God bless your wonderful family Jon. And... I am not sure I would be as brave as you with the Taco "stuff" but as they say, the proof is in the pudding.
The old neigbors,
The Haines'
By
Anonymous, at 5:56 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home