Amazing race?!
Since Christmas, I feel like we've been rushing from one thing to the next. First, finish the rugby season, two weeks later, outdoor Ed., three weeks later Jon leads his first dive class as an official instructor....spring break...5 days of peace....4th quarter hits....rugby club for middle schoolers, Jon is working hard for the "lion, witch, and the wardrobe....maybe things will slow down, but i doubt it. Why I fell in love with my man, his complete love to serve others!!
The boys and I have enjoyed watching two rugby games with grandpa and grandma, enjoyed hearing all the adventures and mishaps of outdoor Ed., swimming at the pool for 5+ hours in one day, a trip to the beach and "working" with daddy on the wardrobe! ;) the boys have had a blast with all the new things they've done and tried!
I guess now it's my turn...I have begun to swim more regularly, I continue to homeschool the boys, I may or may not continue yoga, I WILL BE TEACHING AGAIN! The middle school is in desperate need for an ELL teacher, so I will finish out the year for that, I made some stuffed animal snakes for boys, I feel like my health is getting better (bad hemoglobin).
All in all God has been amazing to us and teaching us new things each day!! We are grateful for His life and amazing resurrection!!
The boys and I have enjoyed watching two rugby games with grandpa and grandma, enjoyed hearing all the adventures and mishaps of outdoor Ed., swimming at the pool for 5+ hours in one day, a trip to the beach and "working" with daddy on the wardrobe! ;) the boys have had a blast with all the new things they've done and tried!
I guess now it's my turn...I have begun to swim more regularly, I continue to homeschool the boys, I may or may not continue yoga, I WILL BE TEACHING AGAIN! The middle school is in desperate need for an ELL teacher, so I will finish out the year for that, I made some stuffed animal snakes for boys, I feel like my health is getting better (bad hemoglobin).
All in all God has been amazing to us and teaching us new things each day!! We are grateful for His life and amazing resurrection!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home