This makes me smile!! Praying for the rest of the money to come in so your next family picture will from the Philippines! Wish we could help but we are in the same boat as you are and we are sinking fast-not sure what were going to do... love you all! Cathy
Your family is beautiful!! I haven't kept up with all your story since I left, except for little blurbs on FB, so I'll look forward to following your family story now.
5 Comments:
Love seeing this pic of your family! What a happy family. :)
By
Ellen, at 1:45 AM
Great family pic!!! =)
By
Unknown, at 7:58 AM
This makes me smile!! Praying for the rest of the money to come in so your next family picture will from the Philippines! Wish we could help but we are in the same boat as you are and we are sinking fast-not sure what were going to do... love you all! Cathy
By
cathy Gleason, at 5:13 AM
Your family is beautiful!! I haven't kept up with all your story since I left, except for little blurbs on FB, so I'll look forward to following your family story now.
By
Sarah B, at 7:18 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
By
Sarah B, at 7:18 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home