journey of joy

7.04.2008

Barlow bump #3....is a




well after long 9 months, barlow bump #3 is.....

not ready to come out!! i feel like i am going to very immobile with this one. i'm not sure if i blame that on age, how much weight i've gained or the fact that the baby could come anytime in the next 18 days. i am looking forward to not having to use the cr every twenty minutes or have to roll all the way over to my side and then give a really good push up to get up....BUT i will miss sleep, feeling the little one kick and punch and butt bump me.

i did go to the dr. today and she said the baby was still high and not to anticipate anything this week yet. that's fine by mean, i haven't packed a bag and i haven't quite finished all that cleaning that has had to be done for the last year that suddenly needs to be done today and i have just a few more outings i would like to do before being confined to the house for with three rugrats!

no worries as soon as the real news comes we will post all the information and details and i promise not to cry wolf again...just thought it would be a fun post!

1 Comments:

  • Hey Melissa,
    I can totally relate with your description of trying to sleep/roll over. I went to the doctor this week too. I guess mine has to drop a little more but she sounded like I could go soon. I am prepared for he/she to come late just because they say most "first times" go late... keep us updated! You will be in my prayers.

    By Blogger Sharon, at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home